Denise Duffield-Thomas is the money mindset mentor for the new wave of entrepreneurs. Her books Lucky Bitch, Get Rich, Lucky Bitch and her latest release from Hay House, Chillpreneur give a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business. Denise helps women create wealth through her mindset courses and practical wisdom on releasing money blocks.
In our conversation we chat about all those topics and more. And with Denise’s trademark honesty and humor, we share some laughs as well as we discuss the path of business, entrepreneurship, and life in general. Listen in and enjoy!
A FEW FINE POINTS OF THE CONVERSATION
- What is at the root of money mindset?
- Denise’s first business — or one of them
- The lessons money has taught
- Messages of money that have carried over and what Denise teaches her children
- What raw food has to do with the road to Denise’s success
- Who Denise has learned from (spoiler alert: the list includes Oprah)
- The number of jobs Denise has held before she remained an entrepreneur (hint: in excess of 25) and the number of businesses she started (hint: in excess of 15)
- Shiny Object Syndrome and how Denise works with her creativity
- Denise’s business motto and how it serves to simplify
- How the role of coaching evolved in Denise’s life
- The “calling” — and Denise’s conditions
- Signs it’s time to change
- Encouraging words
- Denise — future vision
- Three things Denise wants you to know
- And so much more
- Denise’s website, including her books: Lucky Bitch, Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, and her latest release from Hay House, Chillpreneur
- Some of Denise’s mentors and teachers (besides Oprah), including Summer Kendallhawk
- Ali Brown
- Follow Denise on Instagram
- Jan’s intuition course: How to Hear What You Know — A Course on Developing Your Intuition to Practically Guide You Through Life
- Jan’s website
- Life Purpose Quiz
- Connect with Jan on: Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook
Thanks for listening. To catch all the episodes as they’re released, subscribe and please consider leaving a rating or review. It helps ensure the success and future of this podcast and is very appreciated! Inquire here for sponsorship opportunities.