Connecting With Joy & Angels, episode 2 with Sheri Perbeck
Angel communicator, Sheri Perbeck, and I are back this week. If you didn’t hear us last week, Sheri and I decided to do a special series together that can bring encouragement and positivity, as well as practical ideas during a time the world faces historic challenges.
This week we talk about the gift of time. Whether it’s enforced or gratefully accepted, we all have a different sense of time than we did. How we spend that time is up to us. We share some of our ideas.
We’d love to hear your ideas, too. Please share them by writing to us (info in show note links below). You can also send us questions or topics you’d like to hear.
Listen in, be well, and stay well.
A FEW FINE POINTS OF THE CONVERSATION
- Sheri’s ideas on how to use our time
- Jan’s thoughts on fear and how to interject some silliness and fun
- Specific ideas on how to use time creatively
- Why we aren’t “social distancing” and why Jan prefers to use the term “physical distancing”
- The app Sheri uses with her son
- The angel to call on now — and later
- Ideas on how to learn about angels
- And so much more!
- Article from Jan on How to Erase Fear and Tap Into Connection
- Sheri Perbeck’s website
- Send requests to Sheri
- Connect with Sheri Perbeck on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Jan’s intuition course: How to Hear What You Know — A Course on Developing Your Intuition to Practically Guide You Through Life
- Jan’s website
- Send requests to Jan
- Life Purpose Quiz
- Connect with Jan on: Instagram | LinkedIn
Thanks for listening. To catch all the episodes as they’re released, subscribe and please consider leaving a rating or review. It helps ensure the success and future of this podcast and is very appreciated! Inquire here for sponsorship opportunities.