Joshua Ogaldez: Speaking His Calling
Joshua Ogaldez is a spiritual teacher, hosting a podcast with the name of “Intersection of Success & Spirituality”, hosting prominent names since its inception, including Michele Cushatt (co-host of This is Your Life podcast with Michael Hyatt), Kim Niemi (the former Vice President of NBC) and Rabbi Laura Geller (Rabbi Emerita of Temple Emmanuel in Beverly Hills). In February 2018, the show was picked up by the largest Christian TV channel in Spanish.
At age 5, Joshua knew his calling was authentically speaking his knowledge from his heart. In addition to his podcasting and award winning speaking career, Joshua offers Soul Healing Coaching.
Listen in as Joshua talks openly about self-awareness, his understanding of his work, and the challenges that propelled him to dig even deeper into heart-sourced authenticity.
A FEW FINE POINTS OF THE CONVERSATION
Listen to the end of the show for Joshua’s prayer and request for forgiveness — and the wounds that block our invitation to faith
- How Joshua serves, inspires, and helps his audience live from a grounded, healthier place
- Joshua’s definition of success and spirituality
- The role of love
- The basis of a calling — and what Joshua considers his and whether a calling can change
- The spiritual and religious foundation that shaped a young man
- Joshua’s role models, beginning with his parents as pastors
- The mentors who shut down his dreams rather than offered encouragement — and the approach he chose in response (and the surprising individual who offered encouragement)
- How to understand — and bless — others, even when hurt
- Why and how podcasting meets Joshua’s communication objective and where it incorporates his strengths
- Joshua’s 4 top values, and how he lives by them
- The way in which self-awareness provides insight and answers
- Joshua’s ethics and how hard work leads to discipline and routines
- His community of followers (in two languages) and how he connects
- The list of dream guests Joshua had ready (and how Lewis Howes taught him to have the list)
- How Joshua relaxes and rejuvenates — perhaps a surprising method for an extrovert!
- The role music plays in his life… and a potential idea for his podcast in the future 😉
- The connecting threads of Joshua’s life
- Joshua’s website
- Connect with Joshua on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Jan’s intuition course: How to Hear What You Know — A Course on Developing Your Intuition to Practically Guide You Through Life
- Jan’s website
- Life Purpose Quiz
- Connect with Jan on: Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Subscribe to this show, and please consider leaving a rating or review — or share it with someone you know will enjoy it
- Email Jan